During the 1950’s and ‘60’s, asbestos was a very popular building product which was mined, manufactured and used widely in Australia during this period.
Asbestos is a very dangerous fibre that has life threatening dangers. Removal is taken very seriously.
We have the specialist equipment necessary to carry out asbestos removal. Special protective clothing, gloves and face masks are worn during the removal process.
Our works are conducted in accordance with the Australian Standards, the Victorian Occupational Health & Safety Act and the Environmental Protection Authority (EPA).
Once the Asbestos Roofing has been removed the area is then vacuumed to ensure no fibres or hazardous materials are left behind.
On completion we provide our clients with an Asbestos Clearance Certificate, this states that all asbestos has been safely removed from the property.
Why you need to remove asbestos –
- Ensure no asbestos related illness occurs to your family or visitors
- Increase the value of your property
- Stops airborne fibres floating around your property
- Remove unnecessary weight to your roof structure
- Safeguard collected tank rainwater from contamination
We can also provide you with a very competitive quote for a new Colorbond roof.
For more examples of our work see our gallery page